CIWF Italia Onlus lavora esclusivamente per la protezione e il benessere degli animali negli allevamenti. CIWF svolge campagne pacifiche per porre fine a tutte le pratiche crudeli dei sistemi intensivi e, al contempo, promuove pratiche di allevamento rispettose del benessere degli animali, dell'ambiente e delle persone. È affiliata a Compassion in World Farming.
Di seguito le posizioni attualmente aperte.
PR and Communications manager
Compassion in World Farming (CIWF) is the leading international farm animal welfare and protection NGO, with the mission to end factory farming.
CIWF Italia Onlus is looking for a PR and Communications manager.
The purpose of the role is to help end factory farming, by leading, planning, communicating, coordinating and successfully implementing innovative and effective communications projects, tools, content and activities.
Main duties include:
- Writing of excellent and appealing copy for various audiences and purposes, such as web stories, supporter e-mails, and others
- Keeping the website up-to-date
- Social media management and development
- Identifying, researching and writing press releases, web news pieces, features, comment pieces, briefings, letters to the editor, scripts and other relevant publicity materials as and when required
- Sending newsletters (upon training on the CIWF system)
- Identifying, recruiting and working with national celebrities to gain their support for our work and campaigns
- Eventually acting as spokesperson for CIWF Italia or support other CIWF Italia staff in this role
Please note the list of duties is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned.
Background: at least 3 years experience in leading and developing communications and media strategies, preferably in/with NGOs and charitable organisations.
Basic knowledge of HTML, good knowledge of email marketing tools and platforms, web content management, CMS, skills in social media assets creation and digital graphic (Canva, etc.) is essential.
The candidate must be an Italian native speaker and be fluent in English (written/spoken).
Strong interest in and commitment to animal welfare and protection are both essential.
The Communications and PR manager is based in the Bologna office of CIWF (remote working possible, with regular trips to Bologna to meet the team, depending on pandemic situation). The role will work also in daily close contact with CIWF’s international team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and your CV only in English to the address email@example.com.
If you apply via LinkedIn, please make sure to include both your CV and cover letter in English in one file (you cannot upload 2 files).
Only applications with both will be considered.
Applications will have to be done exclusively in English.
Start date: asap
Contract type: 1 year contract, with option to be made permanent.